It's Been A While

These last few years of my absence have been a turbulent ride. I've discovered things about myself I was unaware of. Have had a series of ups and downs, mainly unrelated to my condition. Have grown as a person and sometimes have even had to completely rebuild myself altogether. And despite over these years I've wanted to run away, become someone new or simply just start again. I've discovered that the one thing I can never run or hide from is myself. Don't get me wrong, I have tried a great deal to. But I never succeed. Thus it is this realisation which has brought me back here once again.  That and a few messages from people wondering as to where I have disappeared.

This message isn't to go on some rant or to give some deep meaningful insight (those blogs will come later) instead as we are so close to the new year. This little post is just to wish everyone a new year, to inform people this blog shall be a lot more active with the new year with any luck and to tell those with me condition, that I understand how difficult this time of year can be with the emphasis on family and being a famile.  But you are not alone, we all feel the same and the important thing is to remember you are a beautiful and an amazing person and are perfect the way you are.

Happy New Year and Best Wishes for 2016

Azaryi x

Comments

Popular Posts